Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY UPDATE
















Hi folks. It's been 3 big months in the world of Funky Frolic and I would like to thank those who have given me so much support. Special thanks goes to my fellow bloggers who have linked to me and provided so much information and encouragement. I have been blown away by some of the kind comments left by you all and I hope this continues because it's that interaction which brings Funky Frolic alive.

I'm sure you already know what the future will bring - more funk and groove from around the world along with some other unusual delights. I will be posting another volume of my Legends Of Library series on the last day of this month so look out for that one.

Thanks again for dropping by and until next time, keep it funky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing a wonderful job! Thanks

Legomegacy said...

love this site love it

BGSFunk said...

Awesome! I visit daily to see what treats you have for us. Many Many thanks!

Mike said...

*round of applause*

Needless to say, it's been a tremendous effort on your part. Keep bringing the awesome!

Mr. Craig said...

Thank you one and all.

Zee Imports said...

Great blog, thanks for the time and effort you put in

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog! Many many thanks for sharing these gems!

Mr. Craig said...

Thanks once again. It's a pleasure to bring this music into you lives.