Sunday, December 26, 2010

MR.T - MR.T's COMMANDMENTS





















http://www.mediafire.com/?inb4tmjhrdu

Track 1 - Mr.T's Commandment
Track 2 - Don't Talk To Strangers
Track 3 - The Toughest Man In The World
Track 4 - Mr.T, Mr.T (He Was Made For Love)
Track 5 - The One And Only Mr.T
Track 6 - No Dope, No Drugs
Track 7 - You Got To Go Through It

In between busting skulls in the A Team Mr.T took time out to record this album, letting children know that staying on the right path meant reading the bible, staying off drugs and not taking candy from strangers. I pity the fool who doesn't download this!

3 comments:

Dan said...

thanks! we had no idea this existed :-)

September 70 Sounds said...

Oh thank you so much. This is possibly the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time (probably since the Evel Knievel album I sued to have on vinyl).

I've played this about 3 times today and now I think I'm going slightly mad...1...2...3...look at Mr T !

Mr. Craig said...

I know it's an obvious one but...I pity the fool who does not enjoy this record!